Students Studying in class VIII, IX and moving to class IX & X
Admission Process : Direct admission on the basis of marks obtained in the K2K Scholarship Test. Students can participate in scholarship exam at any working day in K2K office.
- Science & Maths Syllabus of Class IX & X will be taught thoroughly.
- Regular class tests will be conducted on School/Board as well as Olympiad pattern.
- The result of each test shall be displayed on centre notice board and sent to the parents through SMS.
- Thorough Preparation for School/Board Exams.
- The Classes shall continue till Jan., 2019 and then the students will be free for their Class IX final examination.
- The students shall rejoin in the Last week of March / First week of April, 2019 to continue the syllabus of Class X.
- Entire syllabus of Class IX & X will be revised along with doubt clearance.
- Social Science, Mental Ability & English will also be taught.
- Special Classes for NTSE preparation.
- Relevant study material will be provided in Science, Maths, Social Science, Mental Ability & English.
Tests During Course
- Fortnightly Subjective Tests & Objective Tests
- Olympiad Pattern Tests
- Complete Syllabus Tests
- NTSE Pattern Tests
- Term Tests